SPRING CDP HOUSE 3X3 LEAGUE
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2016 CDP SCOTTSDALE 3X3 TEAM ROSTERS
- Mini-Mite to Bantam/Midget
- 3x3 cross-ice format, cross ice using 4 foot tall ice divider pads
- Mini-mite*, Mite, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam/Midget
- Sixteen (16) x 60 minute ice slots
- *Mini-mite = Fifteen (15) x 60 minute ice slots
- CAHA jersey provided
- CAHA staff instruction
- 2 mini-skill games in neutral zone area (between blue lines)
- Constant motion - players literally never leave the ice surface
- Jamboree Tournament
- Championship/Consolation Finals
PLEASE SEE UPDATED SCHEDULE AS OF APRIL 6, 2016 BELOW:
CDP HOUSE ALL-STARS
CDP NEWS & EVENTS
THE ICE DEN IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE ICE DEN CONDITIONING
Ice Den Conditioning is now available. On-site, off-ice trainin..Read More
2015-16 CDP TEAM ROSTERS
MANDATORY... ANNUAL USA HOCKEY FEE FOR THE 2015-2016 SEASON MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ALL CAHL, CAHA HOUSE AND TRAVEL, AND MIDGET ELITE REGISTRATIONS.
CAHA is a USA Hockey sanctioned program and requires all participants be valid members of USA Hockey prior to participation. USA Hockey requires individuals to secure their membership direct from the USA Hockey website. The CAHA (or Ice Den) and is not permitted to register for you. USA Hockey sets their fees over the course of each summer. For the 2015-2016 season, the national fee is $40 and the state fee is $15 for a total of $55 (both fees are included when you register). Once registered, your USA Hockey membership is effective for 1 year: September 1, 2015 - August 31, 2016.
USA Hockey Registration is Easy...
- Click Here to access the USA Hockey Online Registration
- Once paid, print your USA Hockey membership for your records
- email, fax, mail, drop off a copy to the Ice Den Admin Center
Once on file, you will not have to provide proof of USA Hockey membership again until Sept 1 of the following year.