CDP 3X3 SCHEDULES
Click on the links below to view schedules for listed divisions.
SPRING CDP HOUSE 3X3 LEAGUE
- Mini-Mite to Bantam/Midget
- 3x3 cross-ice format, cross ice using 4 foot tall ice divider pads
- Fifteen (15) x 60 minute ice slots
- Mini-mite, Mite, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam/Midget
- CAHA jersey provided
- CAHA staff instruction
- 2 mini-skill games in neutral zone area (between blue lines)
- Constant motion - players literally never leave the ice surface
- Jamboree Tournament
- Championship/Consolation Finals (June 6 & 7)
To apply to coach in the CDP Scottsdale House League please download and complete the CDP Scottsdale Coach Application Form.
CAHA NEWS & EVENTS
2014-15 CDP TEAM ROSTERS
Below please find the coach and player assignments for the upcoming season.
Players are listed alphabetically by Last Name by age division. For your first scheduled practice please plan to arrive 45-minutes earlier than normal with your helmet (out of your bag to expedite the process) to allow time to check-in and receive your uniform.
MANDATORY... ANNUAL USA HOCKEY FEE FOR THE 2015-2016 SEASON MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ALL CAHL, CAHA HOUSE AND TRAVEL, AND MIDGET ELITE REGISTRATIONS.
CAHA is a USA Hockey sanctioned program and requires all participants be valid members of USA Hockey prior to participation. USA Hockey requires individuals to secure their membership direct from the USA Hockey website. The CAHA (or Ice Den) and is not permitted to register for you. USA Hockey sets their fees over the course of each summer. For the 2015-2016 season, the national fee is $40 and the state fee is $15 for a total of $55 (both fees are included when you register). Once registered, your USA Hockey membership is effective for 1 year: September 1, 2015 - August 31, 2016.
USA Hockey Registration is Easy...
- Click Here to access the USA Hockey Online Registration
- Once paid, print your USA Hockey membership for your records
- email, fax, mail, drop off a copy to the Ice Den Admin Center
Once on file, you will not have to provide proof of USA Hockey membership again until Sept 1 of the following year.