Rosters are now frozen for the remainder of the CAHL Fall/Winter 2014-15 Season.
No new registrations will be accepted. Please check back for 2015 Spring/Summer season registration information in the New Year.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEE
Early Bird in Full: $420 at registration paid in full by August 18, 2014
Early Bird payment plan*:
- First payment = $210 at time of registration
- Second payment = $210 on August 18
LEAGUE REGISTRATION FEESIndividual Fees in Full: $460 at registration after August 18, 2014
Individual Fees payment plan*:
- First payment = $160 at registration
- Second payment = $150 charged on October 7
- Third payment = $150 charged on November 7
*Payment plans require a credit card number on file.
- Goalies discount receive a 50% discount off the season fees above
- 2nd team discount: Skaters receive 20% off the second night when playing on multiple teams/divisions
- Captains discount: Captains receive 20% off their season with a minimum roster number requirement
- 5-Game sub package: $150 for 5 games – teams must meet eligibility requirements before using subs, restrictions apply, packages are non-refundable/non-transferrable
Team Fee in Full: $5900 prior to the first scheduled game
Team Fee payments:
- First Payment = $2950 prior to the first scheduled game
- Second Payment = $2950 prior to the second scheduled game
- Team Fee requirements: $2950 non-refundable 1st payment to be made prior to the first game, $2950 2nd payment must be made by the second game. Teams using the Team Fee option must arrange for one player to make full payment. The Team Captain must submit a complete roster, collect all registration forms and printed USA Hockey registration confirmation barcodes for all players on the official team roster to be turned in prior to the first scheduled game. Roster maximum size is limited to 17 skaters and one goalie. No discounts, individual payments/payment plans will apply.
USA HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
All players MUST be currently registered with USA Hockey for the 2014-2015 season. A printed copy of the USA Hockey registration confirmation page with barcode is required – registrations will not be accepted without the printed copy. To register, visit www.usahockeyregistration.com.
For additional information, please contact Becky Conlon, CAHL Commissioner by phone (480) 473-5837 or via email.