You will need to register your player with USA Hockey again for the 2012-2013 hockey season. Please help our administration department by having this completed ahead of time.
2012-13 House League Important Updates
Registration forms for the 2013 - 2014 House Recreational League can be found below. This includes U14 She Wolves Program.
Mini Mite Co-Champions Blackhawks and Bruins
This program will focus on basic skill development with an introduction to team play concepts, in a FUN environment for learning. Players will be given an equal opportunity to participate and are encouraged to play all positions. Players will be drafted onto teams and will compete in games played at the Ice Den.
- To have fun while playing hockey and engaging in physical activities.
- To learn the fundamental skills required to play the game of hockey.
- To create and refine basic motor patterns (Agility, balance and coordination).
- To be introduced to the concepts of cooperation and fair play.
- 44 shared ice slots, which include all practices, games, playoffs, and evaluations
- Usually one weekday and one weekend slot
- Age levels: mini-mite through bantam (ages 4-14)
- Schedules will be provided for the season by October 1
- Each participant will receive a CAHA game jersey and matching socks
- CAHA adheres to ALL USA Hockey rules and guidelines
- 3x3 format, cross ice using 4ft tall ice divider pads
- (15) 1-hr. ice slots - mmite, mite, squirt, peewee, bantam/midget
- CAHA jersey provided
- CAHA staff instruction
- 2 mini-skill games in neutral zone area (between blue lines)
- Constant motion - players literally never leave the ice surface
League standings, statistics, rosters and league updates are posted daily and are available online via Pointstreak, the Ice Den’s fully automated scorekeeping system.
Pointstreak is a new, fully automated scorekeeping and stats system that has been recently purchased by the Ice Den. It eliminates the old paper scoresheets as scorekeepers use the Pointstreak touchscreen to track the games. In addition, the system generates pre-printed scoresheets based on the official league rosters approved by the league staff. It also serves as the on-line membership tool. CAHL members simply click on their divisional link and instantly enjoy access to team and divisional schedules, standings, team records, scoring leaders and more.
Click link above to see what CAHA programs are available now.
CURRENT PROGRAMS & NEWS
MANDATORY... ANNUAL USA HOCKEY FEE FOR THE 2012-2013 SEASON MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ALL CAHL, CAHA HOUSE AND TRAVEL, AND MIDGET ELITE REGISTRATIONS.
CAHA is a USA Hockey sanctioned program and requires all participants be valid members of USA Hockey prior to participation. USA Hockey requires individuals to secure their membership direct from the USA Hockey website. The CAHA (or Ice Den) and is not permitted to register for you. USA Hockey sets their fees over the course of each summer. For the 2012-2013 season, the national fee is $40 and the state fee is $15 for a total of $55 (both fees are included when you register). Once registered, your USA Hockey membership is effective for 1 year: September 1, 2012 - August 31, 2013.
USA Hockey Registration is Easy...
- Click Here to access the USA Hockey Online Registration
- Once paid, print your USA Hockey membership for your records
- email, fax, mail, drop off a copy to the Ice Den Admin Center
Once on file, you will not have to provide proof of USA Hockey membership again until Sept 1 of the following year.