CLICK ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FOR DETAILS
THE SOUTHWEST'S BEST SKATERS TRAIN HERE
Of approximately 800 ice rinks nation-wide running the USFS’s Basic Skills Learn-to-Skate program, the Ice Den has placed in the top ten each and every year the facility has been open. Be part of this fantastic program and one of over 11,000 skaters that have registered in a skating program at the Ice Den. Our skating programs are run under the auspices of US Figure Skating (USFS) and provide quality programming for individuals and groups of all ages.
Proclaimed by US Figure Skating in 2000 as having the largest Learn-to-Skate Program in the United States, our skating programs are aimed at developing the best skaters in the southwest and members of the Coyotes Skating Club of Arizona are quickly becoming a force in the amateur skating world, winning numerous national skating competitions. Hello.
Whether skating competitively or just for fun, our top-rated professional coaching staff provide skaters with superior instruction in our state-of-the-art facility. We also offer daily open freestyle skating sessions at convenient times.
Ice Den Programs Continue Unprecedented Streak
For the 15th time in 15 years, the Ice Den finished as a top 10 rink in the United Sates for registering the most skaters in the United States Figure Skating Association's Basic Skills program.
- Helmets (bicycle helmets are acceptable, aerodynamic models not recommended)
- Warm-up suit
- Light to medium weight socks (1 pair only)
- Long sleeves and long pants
- Mandatory Hockey Helmet with a full cage and hockey skates(rentals OK),(Pre Hockey 1 and 2)
- Mandatory Hockey Helmet with a full cage and hockey skates(rentals OK), hockey gloves and hockey stick for Pre Hockey 3.
- Ice Cafe and Adult/Teen participants: long sleeves, pants , helmet or knit cap and wrist guards.
Rink temperature stays at approximately 52° year round.
- No discounts apply to Ice Cafe program.
- $50 per session for additional parent or child for the Parent and "Pups" class.
- 25% Discount on second class if you register for two or more classes per week (Level A, B, C and Pre-Hockey classes only). This discount is not available for the Exceller"Skate" Sessions.
- 10% Discount on second or more immediate family members of equal or lesser value.
- Only one discount may apply per person.
- Note: Classes not meeting size requirements may be cancelled or combined. Payment in full is required at time of registration.
REFUND / CREDIT POLICY:
Refunds, credits or transfers will only be given if requested in writing two (2) weeks prior to the first day of registered class. Refunds, credits or transfers will be granted minus a $10.00 administration fee only in the event of an injury or illness and the request is accompanied by a doctor’s statement within 30 days of illness or injury verifying the nature of the injury or illness. No refunds, credits or transfers will be given to a registrant who leaves of because of their own desire or fails to attend.
SKATING PROGRAM NEWS
No news found.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFO
Registration is now available for all skating programs. Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis, and early registration is encouraged. Here are ways you can register:
- Online (Enroll Links Top Right Pages)
- Download PDF Forms*
- In Person at Admin Office
All participants (new or returning) must complete a new 2013-2014 Registration Form either in person, fax or on-line. Once completed and submitted, customers can simply call or stop by the Ice Den office to re-enroll for additional sessions.
Email: Send to Program Email
Mail to: Ice Den, 9375 E Bell Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Attn: Admin Office