"Tanner's Kids" program is a FREE introductory program for boys & girls ages 4-12 interested in learning to skate and try hockey basics. Offered as the Ice Den's version of the Phoenix Coyotes "Kids First Hockey Program", Tanner's Kids at the Ice Den is slightly modified and runs with volunteer on-ice help and financial assistance from members of the Tanner's Kids Foundation, an Arizona non-profit whose focus is to promote the game of hockey through the memory of friend and teammate Tanner Catalano who played the game with incredible passion.All Tanner's Kids participants receive:
- (3) 45 min. on-ice sessions
- FREE Tanner's Kids hockey jersey
- Use of some hockey equipment & skates
- $50 Voucher for Ice Den Skating Program
- The skater must not have participated in a previous Ice Den or other skating/hockey programs.
- The skater must be present for the first class of each session.
- Participants are only eligible to sign up for one Tanner’s Kids First Session.